Be a part of MOMS Orange County’s efforts to help families have healthy babies!
- Coordinate a diaper, baby items or children’s book drive at your school, work, church or club.
- Host a baby shower for MOMS Orange County and invite your guests to bring gifts for newborns to help a local family in need.
- Donate handmade items like infant blankets, hats, booties, or slings.
- Join the Adopt-A-Family Program and help make the holidays special for our client families.
There are occasions when we could use help with the following tasks:
- Resource Center Volunteer – sorting and organizing baby clothing
- Community Outreach Volunteer – attending tabling events to distribute information and literature
- Education Department Volunteer – preparing materials for education classes
- Event Volunteer – pre-event activities (stuffing envelopes, preparing auction items), on-site assistance
To volunteer with MOMS Orange County, please send your name and area of interest via email and we will add you to our volunteer alert email list and notify you when specific opportunities arise.